Vodafone offers 100 MB Free 3G Data for install My Vodafone App

Vodafone free 3G | Vodafone best offers |My Vodafone App offer

Hello trickspro users! Get 100 MB 3G Data Absolutely Free on Vodafone. My Vodafone App official hot summer offer 2016

 Features of My Vodafone App 

  • Calculate your internet usage
  • Find the perfect plan based on your usage
  • Get the best Postpaid plan
  • Manage payments with Cash at your fingertips 
  • Manage Your Services, 
  • AccountView bills & monitor usage
  • Check recharge balance
  • Track your service query status
  • Manage your Vodafone RED account
Terms & Conditions: Offer only valid on the first download & First Sign-in, Offer valid all over the India 

Steps to Get 100 MB Free 3G Data on Vodafone  


  • First of all visit Vodafone App offer link
  • Visit My Vodafone App  homepage from given link
  • You will see this offer banner (Get 100 MB 3G Data free) 

  • Click Install Now>
  • You will be redirected to Google play store 
  • Download My Vodafone App from playstore
  • Open My Vodafone App 
  • Sign-in to My Vodafone App using your Mobile number 
  • Thats all! 
  • BooM! You will get 100 MB 3G Data for free!